broke timing belt during change, span the crank. what potential damage?

Hey guys. I recently bought a 92 LS with very low mileage. Thought i’d change the timing belt because of age. Well, i used the holes in the camshafts to hold the whole thing while i turn the crankshaft bolt. Big mistake. Broke the belt, span the crankshaft sever times over before i realized what had happened. The question is: what damage could i have realisticly cuased by colliding the valves and pistons by hand? The cams remained at TDS the whole time, so i know 1st and 4th cylinder are fine. 2nd cylinder’s intake and 3rd cylinder’s exhaust valves contacted. Also the valve adjustment screws wabble even when the nut is fully tightened on intake and exhaust on 1st cylinder, intake on the 2nd and exhaust on the 3rd. how do i know if i bent the 2nd and 3rd cylinder valves or worste? i don’t know if i should just give up and tow it to the shop or finish the job (if i can even get that bolt off) and hope for the best.
Thanks

I highly doubt you hurt anything. Valves are easy to bend, but not easily dont by hand.

Just take an air compressor to it and do a leak down to find out. And why are you trying to take off the crank bolt?

I’m trying to change the timing belt. When you turn the crank with some of the valves down, something has to give. I’m hopping they bent out of the way and then sprang back. fingers crossed.

right, but technically you culd have rotated the crank 4 times b4 contact even happened… I was just hoping the best for ya. Much easier to put air threw it than to take off the head to see.