New valve and head gasket

Has anyone replaced there valve and headgasket?

If so, is the motor still the same and or given any problem after the valve and head gasket has been replaced?

Which valve?

yes

:rofl: if you dont know what you’re doing, the motor will not be the same. unless you have a blown HG or burnt valves, then leave them alone

Not to steal the thread, but has anybody else had or have a oil leak at the headgasket just above the motor designation stamp plate? I have a seeper.

my brothers civic does that. we replaced the headgasket and it still leaks in that same spot. i’m pretty sure the head or block is warped on his. if you dont have any simptoms of a blown HG then maybe something is warped in your case too
HTH

I often pull the head on one or more of the cars at my house and replace the valve that looks the least “valvy”

:rofl:

uhhh…

valvoline?

All the more reason to swap to a JDM B16A or USDM B20Z. :slight_smile:

head gasket leak

someone said f you have a head gasket leak, then possibly coolant will be mixing with oil, and so you should see murky oil due to the emulsification of the coolant into the oil…i have the pooling there where the gasket has the part # stamped on it, not bad, and i don’t leak enough oil to have to add much ever…once in a while between changes, but i am not even sure it is the head gasket leaking. it may just be a little pool where other leaking sources run into and collect?