tranny question

i found this cheap transmission on ebay, can someone tell me if this is all u need to replace an old transmission, or is there other wiring or sumthing i need? my 3rd gear is out so i want a new transmission, is this the right one to buy?? http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...ssPageName=WDVW

how many transmission threads do you need?

hey check ur email elliott like right now i figured out how to cancel for ya

i wish all of you would send me your broken trannies so I could rebuild them and make a profit…

Way to many people, IMO, just go for a new/used tranny when all they have is a simple grind. I myself could fix a 3rd gear grind in a day easily with prolly about $200 in parts (which includes entire 3/4 assembly, new bearings, new fluid, new clips and could possiblt squeeze one more syncro in if another isnt to good).

You all should really consider at least trying. Its not as hard as you think, just take your time and follow directions (ask when necessary) and your trannies will come out nicely. I have rebuilt (2) JDM YS1’s and (1) Y1 and they all came out good.

how you gettiong parts so cheap? i thought synchro sets were worth more than the trannys

hey noah, send me an email emaury69@yahoo.com about your tranny skills. i didnt know about u, so dont get all worked up, u might just find yourself some work, email me with a phone number and some more details about what u do, thanx