chaning fuel injectors

ok i just ordered a set of fuel injectors for my car stock. the reason why i did order them is because i narrowed down the ticking from my car. i bought a cheap car stethascope (sp?) and by doing so i found the tick to be coming from injector # 1. my question is what do i have to buy when i take everything off to replace that injector? like washers and other misc. stuff. is there something i should do before i take off the fuel rail? basically i am asking is there anything special i have to look out when removing the fuel rail to change out an injector?

thanks in advance,
Acrid

These might help:
AutoZone - Fuel Rail Removal & Installation

TunerToys - Installation of the CorrectInject 450cc Injectors

Chunk

For the most part… injector ticking is fairly normal.

Do you know when your last valve adjustment was done? I had a simular problem with mine, but after a valve adjustment, its quiet as a mouse. It is possible that you may have a valve beginning to make noise. Might be worth looking into.

mine didnt start ticking until i did a valve adjustment. i have since done 3 others. all are with in spec and are tight.

i know injector tick is normal, but this is just way too loud. all of my friends even one that has just graduated from wyo-tec. say it is way too loud. they agree it can be injectors ticking, but are skeptical because of how loud they are.