Check Engine Light

Wassup,

I need some help that has been bothering the sht out of me. I just had a fresh tune up (denso iridium spark plugs, wires, cap & rotor, fuel filter, air filter, etc.) on my 92 teg 1.8. Before the tune up, my car ran fine with no check engine light on the dash. All of sudden after the tune up, my check engine light comes on when I start the car and stays on until the car is off. I never had this problem before and I want to know what went wrong. My car seems to be so f*ing sensitive that everytime I do something to it…I have lights appearing on the dash. For instance, when I put in euro tails…my ABS light comes on and has been on for awhile. It pisses me off. Can someone tell me what the problem is…please? I got love for my car, but its the little stuff that frustrates me. I have search all forums, but couldn’t find anything that related to my situation. So this is why I am starting a new post for those of you that might tell me that my answers are in the teg tips. I have been a fan of this site for a minute cuz you guys know your sht and I have been getting alot of ideas from you all.

Holla,
Swiff

well first off, check the teg tips and tell us what code the check engine light is throwing. unless we know what code its throwing, theres nothing we can help you with.