B18a block reving limit?

Hello guys i would like to know how high you can rev a stock B18a block ?
I know the LS cam are not makin much power pass 6400 Rpm but how far is it possible to go, daily driven, no oil leak and no abuse on the engine ?

Of course this gonna lead somewhere to ls/vtec conversion but im not there yet. i made lot of research and could no find any really interesting things about Rod and Crank reving limit… :read:

revvvvvvvs

i don’t really think the block is the limiting factor. with the right top end mods (head, springs, rockers, cams, tb, intake mf, injectors, ecu, intake, exhaust)and some bottom end work, stronger parts, etc., you could build the B18A block to beat shit…

check out this bad-ass B18 buildup!
http://www.c-speedracing.com/howto/nabuild/nabuild.php

pretty nice (How to?) site!! i just red all that and learned many technical tips on what to do where in the engine !

Well tell me if im wrong but the main thing to do on bottom end if you want to rev pass the redline of a standard ls is to used stronger Rod bolts?
I know that LS has a R/S ration not that good(so no reving abuse!!) but in my opinion the major modification needed is some stronger Rod bolts… pistons, rod and crank has little to be changed to accept a 8000 limit right?