ps system, valves

anyone have any advice about steering fluid leak or egress or air infiltration in the works? i have slowly been adding ps fluid and it slowly goes back doen to min. i fill it to the middle, and in a few days of driving, 40 or more miles a day fast and with lotsa turns, it drops agian. is my system just equilibrating or do i maybe have a leak in the pump or lines? any help apprciated.

ps------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok, sorry for actin the fool a little on my last post. i pretended to know more than i did about a valve adj. sorry, its just some of you guys are so fucking smart about these cars, it makes me feel like i need to know much much more ot have anyone pay attention to my posts. i guess i just need to study more. and do more electromechanical work. just so you fellas know, i do have a B.S. mechanical engineering. not to front or anything, just saying that you can use math and technical detail to describe shit to me if you want. or not, i also know how so called low iq people can be rediculously good mechanics. whatever…props

a