tranny gears

we drained the fluid and found out the car was low… after putting syncromesh in it it still whines… could that be just because the gears got worn some when it was low and they will wear back quiet again?

i know some aftrmarket trannys in american cars when u buy them they do make some noise because they have to mesh together over like the first 500-1000 miles…

it does shift smoother than before we did it… and before anybody starts saying tranny main berring again… IT ISNT THAT the smoker has that problem and it dont whine… it more like a rocks rattling around sound

I love reading your posts. It’s like coffee for me.

im jus lookin for a stright answer u prick… im sure your the reason why ive heard from a few people that the people on g2ic are assholes… u and a few others

I’m a prick to… don’t forget me :clap:

I’ll answer anything if you post clear and well though out questions.

what didnt i explain?.. the tranny was ran low on fluid and it was whineing and after we put the syncromesh in it its still whineing… 5th isnt nowhere near as bad but its still just as noisy as 4th… i know some types of gears need to wear into eachother when there new… do honda gears do that over time? (causing it to be quieter)

excellent way to get your thread closed. don’t you realize any comments like this will induce flaming and go off topic?

well if people wouldnt talk unless it was something productive… i can make a post asking about oil and i would get people telling me stupid shit

and all this is new to you? jeez…this is nothing new, you’ve been here long enough to know what happens EVERY TIME you make a thread. if you haven’t figured it out by now, learn the word IGNORE. and if you can’t handle the replies, find another message to post in, simple as that.