Sputter or Stall after short 10-20 miunte stops

Lately I’ve noticed that when I stop for a short period of time (10-20 minutes, like to grab some Quizno’s, etc…)… that my car will have a rough start and occasionally stall out completely. I can give it gas but it’s rough (feels like its running on 2 or 3 cylinders). If I let go of the gas, it’ll either idle under 500 rpm, or stall completely. When I am experiencing this, the engine is nearly 100% warmed up (just under the 1/2 way mark on the temp guage). Cold-starts in the morning are 100% ok and have never had a problem.

It stalled out 3 times after I got Quizno’s today. I then started it and gave it enough gas to get to about 2500 rpm for 15 seconds, and it was OK. Hard to get it reversed w/o sputtering, but once it hits any kind of speed, its perfectly fine and all power is 100% restored.

Any ideas? It’s done this numerous times in the past month or two, but only today has it started stalling.

Recently changed: Plugs, wires, oil, air filter, PCV valve, catalytic converter and cat-back (OEM) exhaust. I’m thinking MAYBE fuel filter? It’s about 2 years old.

~Eric