cut too many wires...main fuel relay

the guy who installed my new alarm left all the old wiring so i decided to get rid of the rats nest i took my time and dont think i cut and wires that were not apart of the old alarm…my car sometimes doesnt start wen its been running for a long time which was a main fuel relay problem… after taking out all these wires now wen i put the key into position two it the orange light stays on and it is not clicking like it would signifing the main fuel relay is turning on … did i cut an important wire should i try reseting the ecu or get a new main fuel relay

im gonna check all the fuses and see wat codes the ecu is putting out

i am having the same problem when my car has been on for quite some time. I turn the key and there is a clicking noise and nothing. I turn it again and the car half-ass starts itself. I beleive it is the main fuel relay that is causing the problem. I have read several posts explaining the same problem, but a little worse (the car taking 15 minutes or so to cool down). Also, it sounds stupid, but check your battery cables. My friends DC, cables corroded from the inside. You could tell from just looking though.

good luck

check the fuses i hit one alternator fuse then my alarm senseor started clicking so i unpluged my alarm and car started should i reset my alarm or sumthing?