Clutch pedal problem

first off i know that my cluth is correctly adjusted and my cluth has less than 2000 miles on it. anyway when i push in my clutch sometimes i almost feels asthough there are kinks in it. its hard to descirbe but hopfully u guys understand what i mean, i am going to go check the cable for and visible problems but i have a feeling ill be unsucessful… any ideas?

I’d suspect a cable problem.

does it feel like it’s sticking at some point?

naw it doesnt really stick, its like as im pushing it in, i feel a little bump in the middle?

Like Archon said, try replacing the cable. Its only around 70 bucks or so.

if you search a little i had a thread a while back with a similar problem. my clutch felt wierd in the middle. i replaced everything involved and it still didnt fix it. i had replaced the clutch when i first got the car, then i replaced the cable, and then the pedal assembly. i just got it fixed 2 days ago when my mechanic pulled the tranny again. there was a little nic on the input shaft where the throw out bearing was. he smoothed it down with an emory cloth and all my problems went away. this has been an issue for almost two years now and its finally fixed. obviously changing the cable is cheaper and only takes a few minutes to try but it isnt always the culprit. hope this helps

justin