**Radiator** Need Help from G2IC peeps.

Blew my radiator yesterday on my way home from work. Got it pulled out today (long over due, looke dlike hell). Anyway when I pulled it out I noticed that it is not be my only problem. I noticed a hole in one of the metal hoses behind the radiator.

Is this a A/C line? What is it? Can I put the new radiator in and still drive with out fixing this hole? I need my car on the road tonight.

Thanks, sorry for the huge pics…

Man I can see the whole hole, but I have no idea what that is… is it the power steering pump??? if so you can driver the car like that… sorry I can’t be more help

how about zooming out a little bit so we know exactly where that hole is coming from? :slight_smile:

Thanks again guys… thos line runs across the radiator and into the fire wall on the passenger side.

Yup… looks like the AC in/out line to me… that will need to be replaced and recharged if your planning on using that Air conditioning during the freezing winter time… but you can drive the car fine

thanks schu…

Looks like your a/c high pressure line - does it come off of the a/c compressor and run to the firewall? If so, that’s what it is.

(compressor is under the power steering pump if you don’t know…)