got motor mounts in.. need help identifying

ordered 2 motor mounts… thought i was getting front and back ended up gettin a side and back… need help identifying

heres the 2 part numbers i got

50810-SK7-020
its a side mount but i dont know which side… if somebody can just say drivers or passanger on this one
the other one is 50840-SK7-010
its a front or back one it says MT on it which makes me think its the rear… but im not positive

after these 2 can somebody direct me to what 2 part numbers i dont have to get the other side and front mounts?

thanks guys… them diagrams at acuraautomotiveparts.org arent really good when it comes to the motor mounts section as i was just going to change the front and back ones and do the side ones later but i guess we will do them all at once since i THINK we got the wrong one in our order… the more expensive one for the cheap one price…which would be a nice bonus being we need it anyways

and for those who are gonna comment on the s&h price on that site… it was $8 shipping $5 handling and the package was 6lb’s of stuff

the one with mt is the front mount…

let me know how you get the rear mount on…thanks!
(its a pain)

odds are the front and rear one will be done by the mechanic… hes gonna do the top ones free while he does the timing belt and all the oil seals… etc… even tho i could do them… if he says free… im all for that

The front mount was very easy to swap out, and the driver’s side was easy as well, but the passenger side was a little harder because a bracket had to be removed and the rear is impossible I have heard unless motor is pulled. Good luck.

wouldnt changing just the front one without the back one make the front one fail quicker?.. my mechanic said 2.1hours for all 4 mounts… how does that sound?

…depends on if the .1 rounds up to 3 hours labor total, and his per/hr rate, lol.
Actually doesn’t sound bad cause the rear is a biotch.

the .1 is consider 10% of hourly rate

I couldn’t get at the rear one with the trans. removed, so yes, 2.1 hrs for all 4 is decent. Drivers side is easy, front isn’t bad, passenger side is long (have to lower trans.) rear just sucks.

50840… is the front, 50810… is the rear.

http://www.acuraparts247.com/sunnyside/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1992&catcgry3=3DR+LS&catcgry4=KA5MT&catcgry5=ENGINE+MOUNT&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

so even tho it looks almost like the drivers side one its the rear?

also if it is… could u guys give me the part numbers for the 2 side ones and which is which?

as for you saying you have to lower the tranny… do u have to pull the axle on that side?.. or how would u go about lowering it?

i think i got the info on the part number of the other 2 mounts off my alldata

50805-sk7-030
and
50821-sk7-010

is this right?

50805-SK7-030 is the passenger side mount, 50820-SK7-A01 is the driver side according to the link I posted, I haven’t bought these so I can’t confirm the right thing arrives, I did buy the front and rear ones according to the numbers I listed before and a front and rear mount did arrive.

I didn’t replace the passenger side mount, but I had to remove it when replacing my clutch. The trans. had to drop down for the mount to come off the posts it sits on. I already had the axle out anyway, not sure on that.

damn… i gotta get a a01 too :
3 more mounts… i didnt know they had 5 total

whats number 6 on that diagram?.. they dont sell it i was wondering if u dont have to change it or something

than i noticed aap where i got my stuff from sells 6 but not 7 (do they take stuff off the site when its out of stock?.. because the part num i got matches the part num for #7 on the other site)

looks like the motor mounts will have to wait… going to order a energy suspensions bushing kit since we can do the work and wait for the mounts untill we have enuf to buy the mount and pay to get them put in

just want somebody to verify that these are the 5 part numbers for 91 5speed… so i know which ones to get in our next parts order

50805-SK7-030
50821-SK7-010
50840-SK7-010
50810-SK7-020
50820-SK7-A01

there are only 4 mounts, I have no idea what 50821-sk7-010 is, might be the auto tranny passenger mount that acuraparts247 doesn’t list anymore.

its #6 on that websites diagram… its not the automatic one… if u look at the mounts… it does show 5

ok, no idea if that is an alternate mount or what, but when I ordered #7 for my 91LS, the right rear mount showed up.

i contacted aap about it… they told me on there site being it knows automatic or manual tranny it only lists what my car needs

the 50821-sk7-010 is the drivers side mount for the 3rd gen teg. I had someone order the part for me and some sites are selling that mount for our g2’s. it does not make sense to me why they would do that

why me lord