Dual-Stage Intake Manifold Type S

i had to share this info with you guys after i read it in the RSX Type S Brochure. This is fucking bad.
:whip:
“during low-speed op., intake air flows through longer, more ciruitous intake runners. the frequency of the sonic resonance generated within these runners helps pack more of the fresh A/F mixture intro the comb. chamber for more power in the low-rpm range. As engine speed soars past 4600 rpm, a rotary valve in the intake manifold turns to reveal a shorter, more direct pathway for the incoming air to take. This route serves to minimaize resonance energy and optimize the inertia effect on the intake charge. This condition lets the engine produce greater power output in the mid- to high-rpom ranges as well.”

I wish I had a scanner to show you the images. This engine makes 210 HP and 143 lb-ft. stock (k20xxxxx?). Every time i think honda can’t get any better, they fucking burst through some new technological barrier and make everyone else look like tinkerers.

Similar technology is used in the B18C GSR engine.

and the B20A5 from 1988 Prelude Si.

How is this topic even slightly related to G2 stock engine bay components? Am I missing something here?

w3rd

and how the hell is this news? like the strikeback and archon said…this shits been around for a while.

sorry folks, obviously i’m a newbie. the 88 prelude, huh? i am really stupid. well, sorry to waste your time and what. i am only learning…

ps-i have been diagnosed with the retartedness, so beer with me.

:down: :down: :down:
:gay:
:down: :down: :down: