Just changed oil.... No readout?

I just changed the oil in my 90GS winterbeater teg (well is my winter car not really a beater) I started it up for about 1 min. Turned off the engine, checked the oil and got splachback reading, cleaned the dipstick, put it back in and rechecked and nothing, no drop at all reading on the stick. So I leaft the car for about 30 min did a recheck and still nothing. Is this normal? My other car does not do this so I am just worried lol…

How many liters of oil does this car use? I think I have about 3l in it, hard to tell tho with this 5L jug since it has no friken readout. I searched and was only able to find the oil change routine but nowhere did it specify the amount to use.

They hold about 4 quarts, so you may not have put enough in to show on the stick after running it.

maybe the oil is so clean you cant see it :dance: after i cleaned out my oil pan my oil stays cleaner a lot longer now :whip: since my last oil change in august its still brown and not dark brown, and i drive it hard daily

4 Liters.

If you have about 3L, than you’re about 1L low.