flywheel question need answare ASAP

i got a question and i need a answer if anybady know asap it would be most appricated. i’m changing the i took mine out and the new one is siting wating for this answer i’m swaping b18a1 '92 and puting same thing just '93 and 250 *** less km but my question is i’m changing the clutch while the engine is still out and i have a ITR flywheel that i’m putting on and i already figure it out that it would fit on b18a1 but when i put the ls presureplate on the flywheel it fits but the ITR flywheel has 6 screws and the ls pressureplate has 9 screws i put everything together and it fits but its only 6 screws bolted.
would this couse any trouble or not. and do i need a ITR presure plate or i can run ls pressure plate???
i need a answer fast please
thanks

Use some punctuation. I seriously cannot read what you’re even trying to ask.

hey man wat i try to ask was would ITR flywheel fit with ls pressure plate
??

dude it will work fine the pressure plates are the same weather they have 6 holes or the 8. I ran a type r in my set up no problems

fellow member of the “itr flywheel now i have 3 extra pressure plate bolts in a box club”
its fine don’t sweat it.

thanks a lot guys for help and do you guys feel any difference because ITR flywheel seems a lot thinner.
once again thanks

it will rev faster because its lighter!

ok for you who have a ITR flywheel on b18a1 did you guys have to change the starter or anything like that i put mine ITR flywheel on and every time you turn the car on it sounds like the flywheel is speening the starter way too fast, i’m not sure how to explain but it doesn’t sound the same as when i had a ls flywheel on