Help! ABS Keeps cycling!!

The car is a 91 DA.
Problem seemed to start shortly after I installed rear brake pads. Whenever I go over 5mph the ABS starts making this squeeking whining sound. No ABS lights have came on yet, but I am assuming that there is just air in the system. I searched and found this: http://honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=77227, which is what I believe I need to do (bleed the abs). The only problem is that I think these instructions are for a different year integra. It said the relay would be located in the fuse box, and it isn’t. Instead there are just fuses for the abs system. I also can not locate the bleeder.

If anyone has any idea how to do this I would be very appreciative.

Okay

There is a bleeder screw on the brake housing. loosen it up, have some one slowly pump the brakes. This will cause the air to be pressed out. When no more air comes out tighten up the bleeder screw. Do this to all four corners of car. Start with the tire farthest away from the master cylinder, usually the passenger side rear, then go to drivers side rear, then passanger front, then drivers side front. Make sure to keep fluid in the brake fluid resevoir. While your at it get your self a chilton manual. It will help solve lots of problem you may have will owning and maintaing your car. Good luck.

What you described is a way to bleed your brake, not abs system.
They are separate…

As for original question, i have no clue, as i didn’t even know i could bleed abs…

I would like to know also because i’ve been having brake problems…replaced the mast. brk cyl. and thought all was well…popped the hood the next day because of smoke and my abs unit spurted fluid everywhere…i looked at the fluid and it looks all frothy with air bubbles…

93 GS AT w/ ABS

i believe the abs relay is in a C shape black box next to the abs resevoir. maybe i’m wrong. i’m too lazy to go look right now. its a black square, with 4 prongs. not a normal looking fuse. and the bleeder screw for the abs should be somewhere near the resevoir or motor. just follow the lines untill you see a little valve. i’ll go look on my teg tomorrow and update this cause i need to do the same thing to my car. and be careful… brake fluid eats paint. so have an old rag handy to wipe that shit up.