So Like Yeah......

OK I looked around at all of the starting problems,but most people are haveing problems one time. Here is my thing I get into my car and have to hope my car will start. Its like a 50 50 thing lol. I go to start it and it cranks up but doesnt kick over, so i try again and a few more times. If it will start after a few trys it just kickes over and my car runs perfectly fine for like the rest of the day and for a few days after with no problems. Also if I get in and it gives problems the first try I can get it to start by spraying starting fluid inside the air filter and it will kick over and idle out correct. Mechanics tell me they cant help me if the car is not haveing the problem when it is at there shop, sucks hu? Need help please becuase I am selling it and need it fixed now before I can :(.

closed due to improper thread title.

http://www.g2ic.com/forums/announcement.php?f=29&announcementid=13

USE APPROPRIATE SUBJECTS
Your subject should be a broad description of what your problem/question/topic is. For example, don’t post a thread with just “HELP” or “QUICK QUESTION” in the subject. Doing this will be regarded as pure laziness and the thread will be promptly deleted. Also, do NOT use a different subject than what your thread is about, just to get attention. It will also be deleted.