b pipe problems

i have a 1992 gs-r that im doing some gasket replacements on. i dropped the b pipe in order to get to the oil pan and the first two bolts on the b pipe came loose i thought. but when they came out, it was the entire stud from the exhaust manifold. am i going to be able to use an easy out to extract the stud and put new ones in, or is this going to necesseciate me removing the entire manifold in which case id rather go ahead and grab a new header. If im going to get a new header are their any specific brands/models that have fitment problems on the gs-r (j/w cuz the crossmember is close). thnx

seriously i need some help on this. i have had to remove the entire manifold and still cannot pull whats left of the stud out. at this point im feeling my only alternative is to buy another header. Will a header off a 96 gsr bolt up, or will i need to have my cat modified. what other headers are good bolt up for the 92 gsr. I NEED TO KNOW ASAP—MUST HAVE CAR RUNNING THIS WEEK.

THNX.

any stock headers off other cars that will work without modification? itr? later model gsr? si? please i need help bad.

I think I read that the G3 headers don’t quite line up at the cat. Does the GSR use a shorter header due to the lower deck height?

yes…that info would be helpful…would i be able just to use the primary manifold off a newer integra and still use my old b pipe? i really need this to line up so i dont have to drive open header to a shop to get welded.

does anyone know the header torque off hand? i know the sequence just not ft lbs.

also is their a gasket in between the b pipe and manifold? i read that their was.

thnx

:mad: