What kind of gas milage do you get?

I get about 225 on a full tank. WTF why is it so crappy. I drive slower than granny (the speed limit is just that, the limit not how fast you gota go.), I have clean oil, air filter, PCV, and fuel filter. Wht gives? All factory except K&N cleanable filter element, and a 2 1/4" exaust. I really have to get this fixed. :down:

O2 sensor maybe?

wow thats shitty…i get 400+Km on a full tank of 89…and thats redlinin her every time…once i got 512 km on a tank , it was sick…

1993 Acura Integra B18a1
277,XXX Manual
4 door…

yeah i “used” to get good gas milage. but now i only get about 250 miles on one tank. what gives?

Bosch or Denso O2 sensor sound cool, and if it isn’t, then I guess I have a sensor with a lifetime warrenty. What else could it be?

I only get close to 250 maybe alittle more. But that’s not the way to measure your gas mileage. I still get anywhere from 28-29mpg city and about 30-31 highway.

My dad gets 415 MILES, not km, out of a full tank, I dont know why, we have 5 integras that one is the slowest but gets the best MPH ( 33 mpg, and taking 12.6 gallons of regular):wtf: .

which o2 would need replaced cause i get bad gas milage too.

Our Integras only had one O2 sensor stock. Bosch isn’t very good.

I usually get mid to high 20s with mostly city driving, and low to mid 30s with mostly highway.

I get about 295 on 11 gallons.

I was getting 32-34 mpg. With my exhaust leak, probably a crack on my header, I am now getting 26.

12:1 compression B17a with a JDM YS1 = 330/10.5 gallons.

1991 4-door with 270+K miles :smiley:

31 mpg

its the little things that count

fuel filter/iginition timing set/airfilter/o2 sensor/coolant temp sensor/thermostat/good cat/good wires/solid cap/rotor/regular oil changes/ good alignment!!/ decent tires/ smart driving

remember the gas these days sucks balls the quality of your gas can make a big difference

I get about 330-350 miles with roughly 10.5-11 gallons.

Best milage on my 93 has been 31mpg (about 400mi to the tank), but my 91 got 33mpg :up: (about 430mi to the tank). If I am speedy all over the place and high rev, I’ll still get 28-29mpg. The biggest dif I see so far is the valve job on the 91, otherwise they both have/had short ram intake, new ignition parts, filters, lube, gaskets… oh yeah, 91 had a lightweight crank pully too.

The 02 sensor in my 93 needs to be replaced, but surprisingly enough, if the idle was ever adjusted improperly (without disengaging senors) it will guzzle gas. When I stupidly did it, my efficiency went to 24mpg and below! As soon as I reset the idle system, it is now back to normal. May be something to check if other possibilities have been exhausted…

Other Notes: City and Hwy driving (with a/c on); 93 octane; Enmark, Racetrack, or Chevron Only.

LMAO!!! ubnpast-
Dad gets 400+ on a tank on the 1st white Teg— b/c his car is “special”!!! It has a coal burner in the trunk to save gas like an old train!! :hmm:
Most I got out of the blue teg was 31 MPG and My black teg #1 about 27MPG w/ turbo and no A/C. Black Teg #2 about 26-30 MPG depending on how I drive.

SHELL, AMACO, OR BP. 87 octane here. What was being said about the idle adjustment?? I adjusted idle not to long ago, but I just messed with the cables.

full tank i can squeeze out 380miles.

i can go about 320 miles on a full tank with lots of vtec action :stuck_out_tongue:

JDM b16a, S1 transmission

and if you get bad milage i highy recommend replacing the 02’s. it made my motor run like 87345987348957 times better.

Well, I have yet to hit the 300 to the tank yet. I can never seem to fill higher than like 10.6 gal on the past 2 da’s i’ve had. I run them past the red line on the gas meter too. Still can’t seem to go over 10.6 gal. ??