Help me...car runa like crap

ok, well first off, when i start the car in the morning it runs fine, very strong. After it gets worm it does this thing where ill put it in first, take off and it will stutter for a second then jump speed and does the same thing trough 3rd gear. Any suggestions what that could be? Then at night when i turn my lights on, it makes the car idle pretty crappy. When i hit the brakes my headlights dim and when using the ac or heat idleing gets worse and car runs very porely…Please help me!

Idle set too low? with a manual tranny your car should idle steady right around 750 RPM. I had to increase my idle speed yesterday… kinda had the same problems… turn lights, defroster, brakes, ect… on and the small decrease in the idle becuase of power draw on the lights dropped the idle just enough to make it run crappy…

The “stuttering” can be caused by more than one problem. When was the last time that you ran injector cleaner through? I had that prob with my 91 teg… injectors were clogged. Get some seafoam from napa and dump that in your fuel… see if that helps at all!

sound like ignition problem. Does it go away when you drive spiritly? Ie pushing gas hard. If so, coil and ignitor.

yea… if you haven’t done an all around tune-up you should give it a go. igniter from acura should run about 92 bucks+tax. cap and rotor about 46+tax. forgot how much the coil was, i think it was in the 70s. you might as well go for an msd 6a or 6al with a blaster coil. i found a used set for $100 a few years back. (but then you would need to use an msd cap or ghetto modify a stock honda one. don’t buy cheap oem replacement parts from kragens or autozone. last time i did, it failed prematurely. only use geniune or performance aftermarket parts.

kragen parts fail in one day, do not buy from there.