weird noise..kinda like rattleing sound but from im/injector area

weird noise…kinda like rattleing sound but from im/injector area
so
after we change springs.shocks…camberkit all the stuff o…

now the engine seems to rattle from im.injector area…
it only does it 1500-2000
if its over or under nothing…

if u rev to 3-4k
when it gets to 2k it will rattle…!

help PLEASE!

If it’s a loud rattle then I wouldn’t know what the say of it, but if it’s not that loud then I guess it’s normal because mine does it and so does my cousin’s.

same prob here

Ive been rolling around lately and my car started getting a lil rattily sounding. Then i layed a phat patch and its a lot louder it sounds like an lifter definitaly comming from the head. in 1st gear @ around 2000 rpms it rattles pretty loud, and in second it rattles @ 3-4 rpms. wat the hell is it? I added a lil more oil and didnt seem to affect it, actually it made it worse. :wtf:

My car is getting worse losing more power and im gonna pull the head off to night ill post back

just pull the valve cover off then check the lifters and check the clearence(sp) between the cam and lifters and make sure you didnt lose a valve keeper like i did when puttin mine back togeather… (put the valves back on and one of the keepers popped off when i started it… thank god for magnets) but the most common rattle in any engine is lifters easy to check post back up with results also the helms or any other manual for this car will tell you the gap for the lifters to the cams use a sparkplug gapper to check it… (not the round kind) the little one with the diff little arms for the gaps

i have same problem, a mechanic told me it was my y tube or watever, he put some small dents in it and it stopped it for awhile but it came back, the tube that makes ur exhaust manifold go from 4-2-1, the 2-1 part is a seperate peice and supposedly can crack inside, i would check that first before u start messing with the engine