engine ground kit

Does anyone have pix of an engine ground kit installed on their car? I want to just put together my own. Like go the the stereo shop buy some 4g wire and some terminals. And ground my engine myself, but I don’t know all the points that are supposed to be grounded. Pictures would be nice. Sorry if this is wrong thread wasn’t sure where it should go.
Thanx,
Acurazor

i re-did all my grounds in 4ga also. i didnt put anything special though, just all the stock ones. it made a big difference in idle and lighting :up: the stockers were all crusty and frayed

I’d say just find all your grounds (Helms/Hayes/Chilton), measure 'em & go to an audio store where you can purchase the cable, shrink wrap & connectors … :rockon:

oh yea i think those aftermarket kits have a lot more ground points than stock. they claim to add hp but if you redo the stock ones, i’m sure it be just as good.

i believe there is one from head to valve cover stud, head to chassis, clutch cable mount (on transmission) to chassis, and then that one goes to the battery. i think thats all of them.
HTH PEACE

edit - and make sure you clean the surface very well with a wire brush or maybe sandpaper. you dont want any rust or corrosion as it makes for a weak connection.

Ok thanx guys that does help. But does anyone know the extra ground points that the kit uses? That aren’t stock.
Thanx,
Acurazor

a bunch of them just do stuff like connect the firewall to the two shock towers and such. You might be able to find a description on Ebay.