Motor Mount question

I cracked my front motor mount and all the after market insert kits that I have found only come with the tranny mount and the rear mount. What do I do?

Thanks for all the help!

find a new motor mount and replace it?

and , only use the inserts if you are going to put them on ALL mounts.

Is there a kit that comes with all the motor mounts? I can’t find one anywhere.

ive never seen a 3piece motor mount insert kit… its always only side and rear

i got the energy suspension kit, and on the contrary, it only came with front and rear. the side one was for a different car according to the package :shrug:

when i was looking at the energy suspensions one it was mainly for the side one… the guy on the phone said front and side… i guess im glad i didnt get it

you could always get new ones from Honda.

The ES kit is only for front and rear and only cost around $25-30. There is no aftermarket mount for our car, so OEM is the only choice. I say go with ES kit and just install the front mount. Rear mount is pain in the butt if you don’t have a lift and something to push the engine up from the bottom. Only the front insert alone would make a big difference. For me, I’ve had less wheel hop. Find me the part # from ES and I can get you the price.

from personal experience, i do not suggest doing that.

it stiffens the front mount, while the other ones are old and brittle…causing them to become cracked as well. putting the inserts alone in my teg on the front mount, caused nasty engine vibrations, the whole car was shaking apart. just my .02cents

Prothane makes the inserts for the drivers side and passenger side tranny mount.

I have Energy front and Rear and Prothane drivers and passengers. (yes it does cause vibration).

suspension.com has the inserts for under $20

they do make aftermarket ones that advance sells for front and back… they are suppost to be about 10% stiffer or so the box says… but i dont know if i would even try them… oem hondas cost less depending on the dealer you buy from

how much help would just changing the top front ground that runs from the valve cover to the chassis?

every car ive noticed it looks pretty shitty look for osme reason they go quicker than the otehrs

So I should just go to a honda dealer and get the front mount?

thats where were getting ours… check the price tho… depending on how quick u need it… u might be able to get it online ALOT cheaper… maybe even find one on ebay that somebody bought and didnt use

I Filled Mineit Works Good

Have you tried old bubble gum? I like bazooka joe. 200% stiffer than stock.

i have the energy kit on my car and it came for the front and rear mount now i bought the prothane kit and its for the trans and the cam gear mount and rear. they work great.my front mount was in two peaces and i used the inserts to hold the peaces to geather and it wors.they said it will fix broke mounts andd they where wright.

I just ordered my inserts from suspensioon.com!

Rad… wht are you running mount inserts?

going to get them for the red teg with the new mounts we buy from honda… ive dealt with suspension.com before and had good experences when i bought a bunch of bushings for my car