funny idle with fans

so i had a question about my fans…when my car begins to get warm both fans kick on…my car doesnt overheat or anything it actually stays relatively cool…however…when my fans to kick on the rpms drop to like 400 and the car begins to shutter…i think i have a bad motor mount because my car vibrates on the inside from like idle to 1700 rpms and when i shift the front end kind of jumps instead of the tires spinning…so my question is are the fans suppose to run at the same time and should it drop the rpms like that…also does anyone know if my other problem sounds like a motor mount issue or something else…i have already changed the distrubutor and im doing the plugs this weekend…thanks guys…oh by the way i have wanted a g2 integra for like years and this is my first one so yay me!!!

g2s have notoriously bad grounds which can make you idle weird when your headlights are on or you have a high output stereo or if your fans are on…

also if the idle air control valve is bad your rpm can fluctuate under electrical load…

my car had a shitty ground setup on the top… i changed it to a 0gauge battery wire and connectors i got from advance auto (it was all they sold in 1 foot lengths) for $4

it didnt seem to help any as the main time my car shutters like that is when everything is on… blower on high… headlights… etc

also when the headlights are on and i press the brake it shutters… any ideas on the brake shuttering one?

i have a similar problem… my rpms drop a tiny bit, and i notice my headlights dim a bit when i break… also the same with the rad fans… I’ve also replaced the main ground wire… but now that i think about it… i didn’t really clean off the contacts very well… gonna try again with my dremel and a wirebrush attachment… i’ll letcha know how it goes…