A simple question about trannys(searched)

Ok so I’ve looked through a million posts and have learned alot. Just want to confirm that I should expect at least 150k out of an auto trans on a 91 LS? It has been well cared for and only has the park solenoid going bad bs. Otherwise it has 68k original miles and runs great(it’s a daily driver with a great system, I’ll buy another 5 speed to play with). Oh, is the solenoid replacement instructions available in Chilton’s? TY

you should have posted in the Stock-Engine-Bay Components section. but yeah you should get 150K out of it if you take good care of the car. I don’t think the instructions for that part is in Chiltons, you need a more detailed book for that like Helms manual, by the way where did you find a 2nd gen with only 68K on it

haha this guy cant win ^. he made sure to search so people wouldnt yell at him. then he posted in the wrong forum lol.

its ok. i dont think any less of ya. anyway…any acura part like that can always get 150k. i’d say more. why not?

Luck and it was a show car for a long time they barely drove it. Sure was a good buy when u compare it to newer cars which cost twice as much and still don’t compare. Yeah she’s slow but damn it handles great with a Koni Complete suspension kit…That and it’s gorgeous!

Damn I feel good then got almost 300k out of mine so far.
Now looking through hybrids section for ideas on what to do when she dies. :smiley:
But yeah helms or ALLDATA if you can get access to it.

please use a more detail thread title as stated in forum faq.