Location of o2 sensor on 92 teg

Ok i have done my searching and have concluded there is something wrong with everyone here or my car. My car is a 1992 tge gs and supposedly the o2 sensor is located right before the CAT right? Well now mine it is located on the header. Well I installed the o2 sensor in the header and I cant ifind the harness to hook it up to the ECU. Where is it? IS there a pic out there that will show me where it is?

o2 should be on the header, and the harness is right above the tranny

yes it is on the collector end of the header for 92-93.

on 90-91 it is on a primary of the header.

Ok I found it, and it looks like everyone was right. Lets see what is wriong here? OK the o2 sensor is in my manafold and guess where the harness is. HA hanging down right where it should be, right before the cat. This leads me to believe that this isnt the stock manafold or downpipe. OK the new question is: Is there an extender that I can hook up to the o2 harness and run it to the o2 sensor itself? umm I could call Acura about this one, or is anyone knows anythings hel a teg owner out

first off, you have to see how many wires are coming off of the o2 sensor on the manifold. if there is only 1 wire coming out of the o2 sensor, your gonna have to get yourself a 4-wire one.

92-93 use a 4-wire heated o2 sensor, where as 90-91 use a 1-wire o2 sensor.