A/C problems

my teg’s AC is not working. i checked and there is freon in the system. my A/C compressor is spinning when i turn the A/C on. all of my lines are good. my gauge reads 110psi with the A/C off and about 31psi with the A/C on, both of these readings being taken from the cold side. everything clicks on like normal, but my A/C is just not blowing cold. what other problems might there be that is causing my A/C malfunction? also, i had started up my car and ran the A/C full blast about one week ago, and it was blowing very cold. then, my car just sat in the garage for about a week until i replaced the radius arm yesterday. i tried to run my A/C today and it would not blow cold.

is the ac clutch cycling

Is the condenser fan comin on?

your a/c clutch might not be engadging.

nvm guys. i found out that my valve to insert freon wasn’t keeping the freon in the system as well as it used to. there was freon still in my system, but there just wasn’t enough to get the AC cold. i’ve fixed the problem already. if anyone has retrofitted their car to use r-134a, the low side should read about 50-60 psi with the AC on full blast when recharging your freon. thanks for all the useful help you guys have given me . :up: