Projected Gap type plugs!...

I have a 92 LS (stock) and have got ZFR6F-11 (4291) plugs in it, the only problem is on the box its got “projected gap type” on the box. i am almost certain these are the wrong plugs because of the “projected gap type”, but ive been running these for arounf 10,000km already and no problems that i know of.
Has anyone used or even heard of these plugs b4, i did a search on google and came up with like 2 results so im quite lost right now.
Heres the link to the ngk page with a short descritption of it, it worries me when it says note: use only in specified engines…
http://www.ngkspark.com.au/content.php?page=faqs.html&Image=8&layer=layer4&hl1=l49&hl2=l40

Look under Q13 special plugs for the short description on the projected gap type" plugs

Any help would be apreciated!

Those are the newer Integra plugs (3rd gen). Although they work, you should get the BCP6RE(Y)-11

I can’t use ZFR plugs in my engine because they stick too far into the cobustion chamber and my domes are too big.

Im from australia so i dunno if american tegs are different, the recommended plugs for me are ZFR5F-11 or for long continous high speed or load blah blah use ZFR6F-11. i am using the right plugs but… im using some special version of it, on the box it says “pojected gap type” and i ve realised the tip is longer than usual. im just wondering if any1 has aleast heard of or used them b4 because i ve done like 10,000km on them with no side effects, im not a racer or nothing so i don’t rev high.

Never mind

So IYO I should use those instead of the ones you buy at any auto parts store. I currently have a b18a LS engine stock.

Yeah, IMO, BCP6’s have always yeilded the best mileage when I had an LS.

YMMV

thanks alot. I need to change my plugs as it is so i’m going to give those a try.

Where can you get those plugs?