2 At Trannys Went Bad In 2 Months Help!

ok i have a 90 integra ls, 1st transmission i put in it started slipping in 3rd. Then it got to the point when it wouldnt shift into 3rd untill my car warms up for about 10 mins. then it started not grabbing gears at all. like im driving about 40 mph, then it lets off the gear and my car wont move when i push gas. I had to shut my car off and turn it back on to get back in the gears. So i swapped another tranny in. it was working perfect for about 2 weeks (was shifting a little too hard, but i think its just a honda thing) but not it started slipping in 3rd again!!! and wont shift in 3rd untill warms up again, so i know its going to go out in about a month. If anyone knows what could be wrong plz help me. I use Dextron III fluid and i reflushed it a bunch of times. PLZZZZZZZZZZ HELP

Have you checked your tranny computer?

nope, checked mu ecu, but not tranny computer didnt know one exist. where is it located at?

For one The tranny computer is located on the drivers side under the dash. Mounted by or on the firewall. 2 next time you flush the tranny use either atf-z1 from honda or use the dexronIII with a high friction modifier that can be found at any parts store.
Also i have had this problem with 3 Trannys now as well, and no one here has had any ideas. first replacement(completely rebuilt) lasted 15k second(b16 30k) lasted about 10k. With the tranny we are on now it wont shift out of second unless i have been warming it up for 20 min. or driving for 15-20 min. Its weird once it clicks on or warms up it works fine all day. We have been driving on it for 6 months now. But what i have also relized is it seems to be a time issue and not a heat issue.

I have no codes coming from the computer or the S3 light.
Any ideas from anyone would be great for both of us it sounds…

By the way the b16 auto tranny was great for a bit of different power band. Its my old lady’s car with Ebay intake/flowmaster axle back and we have never lost to a 5speed g2.