Just Installed new clutch won't disengage

Just installed a new Exedy stage 1 kit from clutchcity and had the flywheel turned. (90 integra) With clutch pedal fully depressed cannot put trans into gear. Anyone have this happen?

Will it go into gear if you let the pedal up just a little?

Just went out and tried it pressed half way down and it shifted with no problem. Clutch cable to tight?

Thanks I loosened it up some and it shifts great. sigh of releaf :clap:

:dance:

Give us a review of the Exedy after you break that clutch in. I am in need of a clutch myself and the Exedy Full face Organic seems to be the best bang for the buck, well, if your gonna stay under 200 hp that is.

It is what I just had put on last month with a streetlite flywheel. Clutch grabs like no tomorrow. Flywheel made no difference at all, wish I had just had the stock one resurfaced.

How heavy is it? my 8.8 Lb’er is night and day difference in engine revving speed, makes you have to shift faster lol

12.5lbs, I dunno feels exactly the same to me.

have had my exedy & itr flywheel (15lb.) for awhile now and i love it, maybe would have liked a little stiffer feel but its all good. grabs great all the time and no slippage what so ever even shifting at 8k. :inlove:

Exedy Organic and ACT 8.8 lb flywheel here. Combo works great, flywheel made a nice difference for me. Only problem is the clutch has only lasted about 8 months. I’m about to put in the Cerametallic Clutch.

Chunk