What do i do with these parts after i remove my front bumper? PICS

ok thanks to g2ic i removed my front bumper, air box, and resonator, even cleared my bumper lights while i’m at it :up:
my question is what do i do with this black thing that use to support the resonator, should i remove it? btw i’m planning to install a SRI this monday…

and what about these stock intake pipes, should i remove them?

i took off the stock intake pipes and left the splash guard.

DO NOT remove the resonator “support”. that isn’t a suppor at all, just a road grime shield. If you follow it back, it is actually just the front section of your entire fender well liner. this prevents alot of potential rust damage, too. I just replaced one on my passenger side, it ran about 60 bux from the dealer. so yes, leave that in place, and never take it out. As for the pipe, Definately remove it. I see ppl leave that one in (that runs along the underside of the passenger headlight) and still install a new intake, and it looks SO cheap & half assed.

oo i did not know that about the splash guard… thanks, i’ll definately leave that on :up:

[QUOTE=swirly]ok thanks to g2ic i removed my front bumper, air box, and resonator, even cleared my bumper lights while i’m at it :up:
my question is what do i do with this black thing that use to support the resonator, should i remove it? btw i’m planning to install a SRI this monday…

[QUOTE]

thats not a support, if you noticed your resonator was bolted on, not sitting on that plastic piece