Rear seat head rest swap.

Ok so a few years back i ordered some jdm rear seats from passwordjdm. Well it must have been their last set, or they where too dumb to notice, cause they sent me two drivers side upper peaces. Back when i ordered them i waited a month and then decided to install them and thats when i noticed they where the same part. Unfortunatly for me pjdm has a 30 day return policy and when i sent their service department an email about this they didn’t even respond to me. Well its a few years later and i still have these things sitting in my closet and i can’t sleep so i decided i would try to figure out if i could just pull out the plastic housing in the seats that the rods on the head rest hook into so that i could swap it into my car. I tried just pulling them out but they are in there pretty solid.

What im wanting to know is if anyone has done this before and if they know if there is some sort of pin or screw holding these things in or if i just need to pull out my guns and apply more pressure to pull these things out.

I am not familiar with the jdm seats. If you could take a pic of what your trying to remove, I could probably tell you how.

there is a thread some were on the net but you half to weld the tibe the head redt fit in in to the usdm seat that the differents between them

Can you possibly post the link for it? Ive been looking and couldnt find it thanks!

I am wanting to make my own jdm style rear seats, I have an extra set of coupe rear seats and db1 4 door rear seats with headrest. I am assuming that the db1 rear seats are built similair to the jdm rear seats. I am going to attempt to remove the headrest components and implant them into the coupe rear seats. I would suggest acquiring some 4 door rear seats with headrest and attempt the same thing before you tear up a jdm rear seat. Also you might want to go ahead and get an extra coupe rear seat to work on. Let know how your progress is. I will also attempt to look for that thread that darussianone mentioned.