DC2 GSR leather in DA

I’m about to grab a pair of DC2 GSR leathers I wazs wondering if I had to do any modification or if it would be a straight drop in. Please leave all feedback I really need to know I’m tired of my old seat they are ripped & kind of suck.

search the these forums

I got the seats in they fit fine but only 2 bolts line up 1 in the front & 1 in the back

Here goes a couple of pics

For any seat other than 90-93 integra seats you need to do modify in order for it to fit properly. SEARCH these forums on how to do that. Just so you know: it’s a real pain in the ass.

Look at the post above I did it!

yeah but with all 4 bolts in?

really?

good luck in any hard braking instance or in an accident with only two bolts in.

[QUOTE=MoRBiDThOuGhTs;2076929]really?

good luck in any hard braking instance or in an accident with only two bolts in.[/QUOTE]

Yeah fo’ sho’… he might as well paste the other two bolts in with Elmers Glue if he only got two mounts bolted down. Very very unsafe!

I put DC gsr cloth seats in my car and have all 4 bolts in.

Don’t mind the dirty interior…

Here I’ll search for you…
http://battlecat.8m.com/DelSols_install.htm the del sol seats are the same so the write up works. I feel like there were a couple extra things I had to do to make it work, but using the article plus some common sense I was able to do it. I will say that it was a pain in the ass and if someone wanted me to do it for them I’d probably tell them to F off lol.

Sick! Does anybody else have gsr seats in their DA? Post pics!

I have the GSR leathers in mine, came from a '99 GSR. It was a pain to do with the automatic seat belts, getting them attached.
Only two floor bolts line up so you need to drill the other two holes and put in the other two bolts. Can you drive with only the two bolts? Yes. Is it safe? No.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/41622871@N05/

The car is for sale, by the way!!!

That write-up I posted a link for shows you how to do it without drilling into the floor. You need both sets DA/DC brackets/rails and you do some modifying/combining of parts to make it work. This way gives you the option of retaining the stock seatbelts.

Whichever way you decide to go, DO NOT drive around with 2 bolts holding your seats in.