weapon r seat brackets

what seats would work with these and what else do i need to make the seats work? does it already sliders with the brackets? etc. anything helps.

thanks

Weapon R seat brackets are non adjustable, unless they have released a new one in the past couple of years. Either Weapon R or Sparco seats will fit.

Sparco seat brackets have a slider as an extra upgrade, its pricier overall but worth it if you want the ability to slide front to rear.

I used some WeaponR brackets with a couple no-name eBay racing seats. The seats came with sliders and they bolted right up to the brackets.
The WeaponR brackets include a place to mount the stock automatic seat belts but I ended up fabbing my own. The ones they have mount the belts really close to the e-brake console thing. I think there is a pic in this thread:
http://g2ic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92891&highlight=stock+seatbelts+aftermarket+seats

does your set up raise your seat up?

i was wondering whether you guys know if the buddyclub seat rails for the DA mount the automatic seat belt?

I assume you are referring to my stock seat belt modification to the WeaponR brackets in that other thread. I guess it would raise the back part of the seat up by the thickness of the metal I used but that is only like a quarter inch.

To give you an idea of how it sat. I switched some stock seats back in and for the first week or so I felt like I was sitting on a stool it was so high up. Not sure if it was my racing seats or the brackets but they are definitely lower than stock.

oh wow. did you mod all the seat belts like lap belt and the auto belts or iis it a direct bolt on? i’m planning to get seats from weapon r seats with the bracket. i want to know what kind of troubles i will go through

Well, check out that last link I posted. There was a picture in there if I remember correctly of a guy who had stock auto seatbelts mounted to the WeaponR brackets. They sit kind of low and sandwich the e-brake console. I didn’t want mine like that so I made my own bracket to attach the auto seat belt to the seat bracket.
You don’t have to do anything to the actual belts. I guess the lap belt doesn’t sit on the side of the seat like stock but it’s not too hard to find it on the floor, lol.
If you’re not too picky then the WeaponR brackets should directly bolt up to the factory automatic belts. Try them out and if you don’t like how the belts sit you can always make a simple bracket. I’ve got pics in that thread I posted.

well, i have the center that dont have that compartment, (totally forgot what it’s called). its like does aftermarket dc2 type r center console or w/es. the pics are not showing in that site…or read it and see no pics at all. more likely i will buy those seats and bracket from weapon r site this week…

the pics are on page 3 or 4 i believe

i have the tenzo r seats will those brackets fit or does n e one know what brackets i will need