need help with my oem steering wheel

hey guys,

I got my DA with a sparco wheel and I hate it. I got an oem wheel but afetr removing the sparco one I realised there is a white/clear plug behind the oem one and I don’t know where it goes… There is no empty slot that I can see on the steering column…

any help would be very appreciated, I searched and didnt find what I was looking for.

thanks

anyone?

yeah…that plug behind your OEM Steering wheel is for the cruise control & horn.
the reason why you don’t have the connector on the steering column side is because of the aftermarket steering wheel. reason why is because it is recommended to remove that connector when installing anb aftermarket steering wheel.
you can either get one in the junkyeard or go to a acura dealership, but that part might be discontinued…i say that because on the acuraoempart.com web site, they don’t have the part number or the part description. (but that’s only on the website…u can go check a local dealership to make sure)

here’s the link…it’s the illustration number #13
http://www.acuraoemparts.com/delray/jsp/prddisplay.jsp?inputstate=5&catcgry1=INTEGRA&catcgry2=1992&catcgry3=3DR+GS&catcgry4=KL5MT&catcgry5=COMBINATION%2BSWITCH&ListAll=All&vinsrch=no

if you cant find one let me know i should have one for you

hmm so you’re saying there’s a part I am missing that goes between my oem wheel and thesteering column? And that part has that female connector?

I’ll have to go to the junkyard and check it out. Thanks a lot

I’ll get back to you darussianone in case they dont have it.

yup…that’s the part that is missing

here’s a picture of what you need(try to get all the necessary bolts/screws if needed)

I got the part for 10$ at the junk yard. Thanks for the help the steering wheel fits now!

:smiley: