i lost power to my dash accessories heater/ac stereo hellppp!!!!

In desperate need of car coolidge due to overheating cuz of my fan not starting I let my friend whom I thought knew more bout Hondas than me fix my problem little did I know he would ‘‘ghetto rig-it’’.I picked up my car and found out he caused my switches on my dash to short when he aimlessly went forth to install a switch on my dash so that I could turn my fan on manually. Now I don’t have any air inside my car and I live in Cali where its much needed please help all my fuses are good in both boxes (under dash and engine bay) the only info I can provide is he tRied to get power from a white wire with thin red stripe from under the steering wheel it goes into the fuse box but not directly to any fuse help

it seems he tapped into the wire that ontrols your accessories. i ahd this happen before myself. first off check the BIG screwed in fuse under your dash. if you are looking at the fuse panel on the drivers side floor, it is in the top right corner, under a small cover. its a main fuse that controls your heater controls, your rear defroster, your cigarette lighter, clock, and a few other small things. check that and post back up with a result.

PS its a 40 amp fuse with 2 screws holding it in, just like one of the big ones in the box under the hood

i got power back!!!

[QUOTE=Stanimal;2069506]it seems he tapped into the wire that ontrols your accessories. i ahd this happen before myself. first off check the BIG screwed in fuse under your dash. if you are looking at the fuse panel on the drivers side floor, it is in the top right corner, under a small cover. its a main fuse that controls your heater controls, your rear defroster, your cigarette lighter, clock, and a few other small things. check that and post back up with a result.

PS its a 40 amp fuse with 2 screws holding it in, just like one of the big ones in the box under the hood[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the help I changed the fuse and I got all my dash accesories back.appreciate the help
:rockon: