X

GS vs GS-R door?

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GS vs GS-R door?

is there a difference? The dealer seems to think that the GS-R door was the only one with factory power locks. Can someone with a GS tell me otherwise? The parts guy can't find the parts for the door

i have a GS and it has power locks and windows

Comment

The fabric that is glued on is a little different, and the gsr has a grab handle, those are the only differences I can think of.

Comment

Originally posted by scratchymaster View Post
        The fabric that is glued on is a little different, and the gsr has a grab handle, those are the only differences I can think of.
        Grab handle? What grab handle?

GS and GSR doors are functionally exactly the same in regard to shapes, sizes...etc... Really your only differences will be fabric color/material and differences due to year opposed to trim level.

Comment

Yeah, my GS definitely has power locks and windows. I would probably not go to that guy for parts/car work anymore. Sounds like he doesn't know what he's looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by Wallyballjacker View Post
            Yeah, my GS definitely has power locks and windows. I would probably not go to that guy for parts/car work anymore. Sounds like he doesn't know what he's looking for.

Yea the guy wasn't sure which trim level had which options. Anyway he knows now, LOL

We got it fixed and now it all works great. Thanks guys for the info

Comment

Working...
            X