FET quick release?

i am wanting to know whether what i have purchased is a real FET quick release or not. here are some pics of it. it looks very similar to some cheap looking quick released that i’ve seen for sale online like thru craigslist n stuff.

i added the 2nd lil horn contact thing myself. so yeah.

How did you wire your horn with your aftermarket steering wheel? what wires are supposed to be spliced and connected?

u can learn how to do that from teg tips or just be lightly studying how the things are wired. i suggest u search cuz u can find how to do it in less than 5 min and there will prolly be pics n stuff.

that is not an F.E.T quick release that is an ebay one.

You bought an NRG “Slim” Quick release. It’s an immitation FET.

This is a FET:

cool. i returned the stuff back to the guy today. ima just go with the nrg setup with the lock. thanks for the info tho, good to finally know for sure.

[QUOTE=kNOwLedGe420;2056082]You bought an NRG “Slim” Quick release. It’s an immitation FET.

[/QUOTE]

the one squeeze bought isnt even an NRG one… i have the NRG slim q/r and it doesnt look like that, plus it would say “NRG” on it if it was one.

one of my friends had the one squeeze posted up and its definitely an ebay one.

i dont know how much i trust those things.
esp cheap ones, this is something you dont want to skimp on

i got a cheep quick releas a while ago and it rattled going down the road so i removed it, NEVER AGAIN!