dashboard heater core,blower motor

i was wondering if anyone has pics of showing how to take off the dashboard of a da integra and heater core, blower motor… what bolts and screws i have to take off, etc. if anyone has info on how to do any of these, please let me know.
thank you!

bump i would like to know as well.

If you can download a Manual you will see the all screws and places :slight_smile:

easiest thing to do is go to the store and buy a manual. it shows you everything.

a/c evaporator core or heater core?

my car was leaking under the dashboard and I want to know if the ac evaporator core might be the problem or the heater core, to why its leaking. five to ten minutes of driving, water would drain out of my radiator and the carpet was wet! does anyone have any clue to why that was happening? please, let me know as soon as possible, thank you.

If you search google hard enough you can find a factory service manual, I’d post a link but I don’t we’re allowed to on this site

alright, alright…you’re new here. please take some time to look around the site, as the answer you’re probably looking for can be found here:
http://www.g2ic.com/tegtips/interior/15.html

that is most likely what it is…
as far as anything else goes, just go get a manual. it will be way easier than someone on an internet forum trying to walk you through it…

fan removal

Ok… :umno:that thread gives a good reason why the water came in in the first place, but for those of us who now have a damaged fan motor due to the water that leaked “one drop at a time” through the fan… does anyone ELSE happen to have pictures that show which bolts need to be removed to get the motor out?