X

HVAC/Fan stopped working...sorta

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

HVAC/Fan stopped working...sorta

So about a month ago my heater controls became messed up and im not sure what to look for. My car has A/C but i cannot get any cold air to come out. The A/C worked before and the lights still light up, but my other symptom is that i cannot change where the air comes out. Its always on the floor and a little out of the top of the dash. The lights change when i push the buttons but that doesnt change where the air comes out. I can also change the fan speed so i think that that is still ok.

Problem solved!

Comment

You should post what the problem was and how you fixed it, incase someone else runs into the same problem.

Comment

Ah well it was my own stupid fault. I was chasing a problem with my electric fan fuse blowing all the time. Well there is a thing that controls the vent blade or whatever you want to call it. I unplugged the one that was located on the giant black box under the dash and plugged in a different one. What i didnt do was remove the old once so when i wanted to change vent locations the lever to move the blade wasnt moving because it wasnt hooked up to the box. Yeah i know that was pretty confusing.

Comment

Working...
        X