HELP!!! Water damaged interior parts

Recently, my car got rained in and now i have some water damage and im wondering what my options are at this point and im hoping u guys can help me out. as of now my clock doesnt work (only one line shows up clearly), my head unit doesnt light up anymore, and my front passenger speaker no longer works. at this point i was thinking of buying a block off for the clock but im not sure if the DA and DC clocks are the same and i dont even know where to start with the speaker and head unit. PLEASE HELP!!!

oh yeah and my carpet is now discolored and has the nasty mold smell. thinking of buying another carpet or maybe just removing it and gutting the entire interior

DA clock > Junk Yard

Carpet > clean and deoderize it (febreeze etc…) Discoloration, is it fully dry? If so, get fabric paint (depending on color) spray and brush it into the carpet, works great.

Speaker > test it on a side in which the speakers are working and go from there.

Head unit > Take it out and let dry, it may have moisture in it, this might fix your issue, it may not.
:werd:

ill try to find some nearby junkyards for the clock, if i dont come across any for a while im just gonna block it off. as for the carpet yes it is fully dry, i put a box of closet dehumidifier up front to freshen the car up and try to soak up any excess moisture but ill see about the fabric paint option and i already let the head unit dry out but still no luck. however i have another one i might try to install and see what happens. good idea with the speaker tho im gonna give it a shot whenever i have some free time. thanks.

to help dry out the head unit pour some rubbing alchohol in it and set it out in the sun. Just try not to put power too it until it is fully dry. The alchohol will help evaporate the water. I’ve done this with $15,000 dollar projectors at my work and we are still using them to this day.

Edit- just read that you tryed drying it out already, it may just be fucked but good luck.

^haha, thx man. also its good to see someone else from sc reppin the DA. Gville was my city tho.