seat belt problem!

Ok so my windshield got busted out on the passenger side so it sat for a while like that but when I got my new windshield I noticed my seat belt won’t go back and forth checked the fuses and nothing anyone know why ? Thanks guys

are u sure the seatbelt module thing works? does it beep? does ur driver side one work? if anything u might have to go ahead n retract it manually. on the lower half of the b-pillar there is a plastic plug on the panel. remove that. underneath u will find a screw/bolt/whatever. i think it takes an allen wrench if i can remember correctly. but u basically turn that thing… until it reaches all the way back… and then u r done. it obviously won’t be working automatically but at least its in the right position for driving n stuff.

The driver side does work and if I pull the pass side back it does go forward automaticaly. And it does beep

once u get the passenger side one to retract… then u unplug and disable it. … then u go and take that thing to the dealer and have them repair it under warranty.