Door molex shot

I’ve done a search here. Most threads were of the form how to.

I did some repairs, changing out of wire harness, etc. Everything worked well (RS to LS, yeah!). However, the passenger door harness, 1/2 of the molex connector, on the inside of the door side is pretty much shot. The other half is the one that comes from the outside, near the fender, to the outside of the door. That part actually clips into the opening in the door. That part seems fine, and no obvious wear.

The main problem is the clips that retain/capture the tabs from the molex connector on the outside, are broken. I’ve attempted to use metal shims, which help a little, but don’t quite come to the point to make the assembly rigid and captured.

I am going to do a search in the local salvage yards, but if I come up empty, anyone have suggestions? I don’t want to leave them dangling, unsupported -vibration could potentially undo the connectors. I suppose I could make shift some plastic thing, but this isn’t my expertise.

Ideally short of getting a replacement in good condition, are there aftermarket molex or like solutions someone could point me in the direction of?

Im so close to having the car finished!

you still not done with that thing shelly:)

A junk yard would be my first suggestion, I was just looking at acuraoemparts website and its kind of hard to makeout the part you looking for but maybe a local dealer could get it for you.