cant pull out dash (pics)

sup guys 92 teg ls here

guy i got this car from fucked a lot of things up and im trying to get behind the dash i can get the left side and the right side to come out, but the middle of it wont pop out i dont think theres anymore screws i can take out to get it out the part circled in red is what i cant pop out, is there a certain way to do it?

i am not sure what you are talking about but if you cant get the circled area out you need a flat head screwdriver from a sunglasses repair kit. after you take off the ac nob and the heat/cool nob you need to pull out the plastic part with the real thin flat head. it comes straight out. there are screws behind this that you need to take out.

I just pulled the heat/cold knob off and the outer circle of the A/C switch off and then used a thin flat head screwdriver and pry’d the plastic piece off. Then removed the screws behind it. I believe there are like 2 or 3 screws behind there. HTH

sweet i got it thanks guys, i had to pull that ac cover thing off to get to those 2 screws behind it.

nooooooow i am stuck

i cant get the huge ass clip out of the light dimmer, anyone have any tips? i tried prying the plastic part that keeps it in and its still not comin off.

light dimmer? what and where is that?

lol i meant the sunroof control, theres a huge ass clip in it and i cant get it out its really irritating me ill show u a pic of the clip in a sec

btw tegblunt u in sc? if so where at

Just use a needle nose to get that clip off, It hould come off cause mine was the same way and it came off. Just push the switch out the front of the panel and that might be easier.

the sunroof button wont come out all the way for some reason ill try with the pliers so just grab the plug with them and pull?

Make sure you grab the thing on top. Where it holds the connection together.

im tryin with the pliers its not working and im pullin so fuckin hard too jesus christ.

Squeeze the thing in the middle of the wires and torwards to the camera little thing squeeze it away from the wires, how do you post up pics so i can show you where it is.

ill go downstairs and try again, in order to post pics, after u press post reply scroll down and press the button upload/edit images

That thing and pull it this way.

fuck yeah! i got sweet thanks for all the help

now i gotta start removing more crap, and maybe even get my gas gauge working woohoo

ill be posting more on this thread if i run into anymore stupid ass problems lol

:rockon:

no prob

i am staying in columbia right now. the my family is all around charleston so i go there. if you need help and you are not too far let me know. i am limited in what i can do but i have learned to do tons from this site and now am becoming great with gen2 integras. i know some other guys local and we have meet up before and we do call each other for some help.
you should go to the east coast meet with me. i am going to round up a few local guys and see if they want to drive up together.

what are you up to with your car anyway?

sweet im in myrtle beach

im so fuckin pissed.

so the ricer i bought this car from happened to GLUE GLUUEEEEE the clear plastic piece and the back together…so i cracked the fuck out of the plastic which now looks even more shitty, so i gave up and tried putting everything back together now everything looks more shitty than before and accomplished nothing.

i was gonna try and fix my gas gauge because it wasnt working, but said screw it cause im tired of dealing with all the ghetto shit hes done, i couldnt put the needle back on the gas gauge because it wouldnt stay on with the indiglo gauge. he has indiglo gauges on here but they dont work.

so yeah spent a good couple hours on nothing, im just gonna rip out a gauge cluster from another teg whenever i get a chance

biggest thing i’ve learned today is how to remove my dash.

im down for meeting up man, i got a bunch of shit wrong with my car and maybe u guys could help.

hit me up on aim SN: muskaskamakazi

so i have done what you are talking about. the gas and temp needle break if you take them off to install indiglos. my indiglos also went out so i ordered LEDs that were blue. I also got a new gauge cluster off ebay at a good price and put in blue leds so it looks like indiglos. now everything is fine. i would just get a new cluster.
and by the way your forum should be removing the gauge cluster. i was woundering how you are going to remove the dash and why.