white face gauge installation

ok so i bought some indiglos but decided to scratch that and just go with white face gauges instead…my question is…after i get my cluster out…do i need to remove the old gauge faces and put the new ones in…or just put the new ones over the top of the old?

Put the new ones over the old. Just slide the holes in the guages over the needles carefully so as to not break your needles.

ok so i installed the gauges today but now it seems like my speedometer is hesitating around 10 mph and then it will jump up to 20 and move smoothly there after…im not quite sure if the cable is snapped all the way in…i had alot of trouble getting it on because i tried to just slide the pod back into place and let it catch the speedo cable but that didnt work so i think it may have slipped further in there instead of snapping in…any one have a suggestion to make this work better?

did you tape down the faces or use some other method to hold them down? otherwise the needles can catch parts of the face that are sticking up.

yeah i stuck them down with double sided tape…i dont think that the speedo cable is all the way clicked on so im gonna try disconnecting it from the trans and giving some slack so i can connect the pod and then put it back in and connect it back to the trans…wish me luck

ok so i just wiggled the cable a bit on the fire wall and pushed on it to get some more to get it on there and now it seems to work fine