why is my rear window always fogged up

the thing is always fogged up, when its fully warmed up or just sitting outside, only about half the lines in my defroster actually work, so it sucks

maybe if i clean it or if there is some kind of automotive form of defogger spray for paintball masks

oh, and i cant have the rear defrost and radio on at the same time bc it destorts the signal, i have an after market antenna, any fix for that

thanks

Maybe you have a pond in the trunk? That was my problem. Good luck.

Mine would do the same thing, so if you wipe down your windows with shampoo, it prevents it from fogging up, It works pretty well (my ice hockey player friend told me he did this with his face shield so i tried it on my car!)

does it really work, im going to try that

rain-X anti-fog stuff works well if the window was clean when you applied it, not too well if the window was dirty.

sooo did the shampoo trick really work? Because my windshield, side windows and back window always foggs up when theres 3 or more people in my car, and in the morning’s… :bawl:

:bump: what doe’s work on keeping the windows from fogging up?

onlyu half of mines work too, I am just practicing for when I get my fal hatch glass.

You guys have some kind of moisture in the car. Look at your floor mats and your trunk. But to get rid of the moisture and not try to find the source of the problem, run your A/C. (cold or hot doesn’t matter, just make sure the A/C switch is enabled, and put the recirculate button on)

my teg does have interior moisture (leaks under dash board on passenger side)…and there’s also a hole in the firewall where they ran the wires from my stereo…

And my teg dont get A/C but i run the fan on window vents though…

I don’t have a A/C belt, and mines leakes on that spot too, but it is the cowel leaking, not the wires for your sterio.

did they put a gromet around the wires for your system or seal them in some way ?

chances are even if they didn’t its the cowel and if they didn’t seal em your best bet would be to seal it up so the wires don’t rub and eventually ground out.

I have that same problem, but I do have a bunch of holes at the bottom of my trunk :rofl: . I use to have a box and stuff in the back. I need to bondo them up for now.

nope there’s a just a big gapeing hole… :think:

stop having sex in the backseat :up:

But what’s the point of having a 4Dr without any action in the back seat :naughty:

find a balance young grasshopper :bow:

Where should i look? :jerkoff:

well, it wouldn’t be called “finding” if I told you, would it?

Ugh fine, im gonna head over to oakland and get afew hooker’s and ill continue my search :loser: