Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

why is my rear window always fogged up

Collapse
X

why is my rear window always fogged up

Collapse
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    why is my rear window always fogged up

    the thing is always fogged up, when its fully warmed up or just sitting outside, only about half the lines in my defroster actually work, so it sucks

    maybe if i clean it or if there is some kind of automotive form of defogger spray for paintball masks

    oh, and i cant have the rear defrost and radio on at the same time bc it destorts the signal, i have an after market antenna, any fix for that

    thanks

    #2
    Maybe you have a pond in the trunk? That was my problem. Good luck.

    Comment


      #3
      Mine would do the same thing, so if you wipe down your windows with shampoo, it prevents it from fogging up, It works pretty well (my ice hockey player friend told me he did this with his face shield so i tried it on my car!)

      Comment


        #4
        does it really work, im going to try that

        Comment


          #5
          rain-X anti-fog stuff works well if the window was clean when you applied it, not too well if the window was dirty.

          Comment


            #6
            sooo did the shampoo trick really work? Because my windshield, side windows and back window always foggs up when theres 3 or more people in my car, and in the morning's......

            Comment


              #7
              what doe's work on keeping the windows from fogging up?

              Comment


                #8
                onlyu half of mines work too, I am just practicing for when I get my fal hatch glass.

                Comment


                  #9
                  You guys have some kind of moisture in the car. Look at your floor mats and your trunk. But to get rid of the moisture and not try to find the source of the problem, run your A/C. (cold or hot doesn't matter, just make sure the A/C switch is enabled, and put the recirculate button on)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by N FUL FX
                    You guys have some kind of moisture in the car. Look at your floor mats and your trunk. But to get rid of the moisture and not try to find the source of the problem, run your A/C. (cold or hot doesn't matter, just make sure the A/C switch is enabled, and put the recirculate button on)
                    my teg does have interior moisture (leaks under dash board on passenger side)......and there's also a hole in the firewall where they ran the wires from my stereo..

                    And my teg dont get A/C but i run the fan on window vents though....

                    Comment


                      #11
                      I don't have a A/C belt, and mines leakes on that spot too, but it is the cowel leaking, not the wires for your sterio.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        did they put a gromet around the wires for your system or seal them in some way ?

                        chances are even if they didn't its the cowel and if they didn't seal em your best bet would be to seal it up so the wires don't rub and eventually ground out.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I have that same problem, but I do have a bunch of holes at the bottom of my trunk . I use to have a box and stuff in the back. I need to bondo them up for now.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by Malicer
                            did they put a gromet around the wires for your system or seal them in some way ?

                            chances are even if they didn't its the cowel and if they didn't seal em your best bet would be to seal it up so the wires don't rub and eventually ground out.
                            nope there's a just a big gapeing hole.....

                            Comment


                              #15
                              stop having sex in the backseat

                              Comment


                                #16
                                Originally posted by ElBorintegra
                                stop having sex in the backseat
                                But what's the point of having a 4Dr without any action in the back seat

                                Comment


                                  #17
                                  find a balance young grasshopper

                                  Comment


                                    #18
                                    Originally posted by ElBorintegra
                                    find a balance young grasshopper
                                    Where should i look?

                                    Comment


                                      #19
                                      well, it wouldn't be called "finding" if I told you, would it?

                                      Comment


                                        #20
                                        Originally posted by ElBorintegra
                                        well, it wouldn't be called "finding" if I told you, would it?
                                        Ugh fine, im gonna head over to oakland and get afew hooker's and ill continue my search

                                        Comment


                                          #21
                                          great choice

                                          Comment


                                            #22
                                            Originally posted by ElBorintegra
                                            great choice
                                            Yea but most of them are missing there front teeth, Might sound nasty but it eliminate's the fear's them biteing on IT

                                            Comment


                                              #23
                                              go for it tiger

                                              Comment


                                                #24

                                                Comment

                                                Working...
                                                X