Readme

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where is this part located... SPECIFICALLY?

Collapse
X

Collapse

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok So Im havin that damn constant beeping thanks to new racing seats and the removal of my seatbelt sensors...So I need to disconnect the plug out of the box...and I discovered this description of where to go...but I dont know where exactly it is...could some one direct me alittle better? Here's wat I got "on the passenger side of the car, down inbetween the ecu and the plastic door sill is a plastic cover" From there on, I know the rest...but where exactly is it referring to?? towards the front? Back? Under carpet? Baaaah!! Thanks Ahead for Any Help

I thought the seatbelt beeping was controlled by the ICU, which is behind the fuse box by the drivers left foot.

Comment

no passenger side, behind the kick panel...metal box green plug, its right on the side directly behind the passenger kick panel.

Comment

Thanks

Comment

you could also jump it. There is a green or white colored plug beneath the passenger seat. The green or white colored plug is a 4-pong connection. Jump two prongs with a paperclip. the pongs to be jumped are diagonally from each other. It will stop the beeping, and the light to be on.

I used to do this whenever i stripped my old teg whenever i went to the tracks. It will cause no shorts/trips of electrical/ etc. Hope that helps, you could even make a make-shift connector to jump those two pongs to disable the seatbelt malfunction sensor.

Comment

THANKS!! IT WORKD!!!

Comment

Working...
            X