what Honda steering wheel will fit?

I’m trying to figure out if any of the Honda steering wheels with cruise will fit and have working cruise in my 90 integra? My car has cruise so I want a steering wheel equiped with it so I can keep using it?

most non-SRS wheels fit (EF, 3rd gen Lude, etc.)

yeah, i think this one is from a 3rd gen lude like ElBor said…

it had a different plug for the horn and cruise control, but all you have to do is cut the one off your old wheel and splice it on and everything works fine. :up:
hope that helps
-chris

hey chris, whats the difference in diameter in that wheel to the stock one? I like the way that looks, but it does seem huge…

Sweet, thanks.

w00t!

why did you quote yourself and then go woot?

he was bumping it

ok.

Hey man,
It is wierd, the wheel does look to be a bigger diameter, but I believe it is the exact stock diameter. I think it looks that way because the position of the spokes covers up the turn signal/light switches. I have some before and after pics, I will try and dig them up and let you see a side by side.
later
-Chris

I have a 1991 Prelude steering wheel in my Teg. Yes, it is the same diameter, I am 100% sure.

thanks!:up:

I’m goin to the junkyard today… lots of EF/3g Preludes :smiley:

Now that I know this, I’m heading there too :). Lots of wrecked ludes in the junk yard.

It’s a really good looking wheel, and a good way to get a Honda “H” wheel in your ride without having to search around for a JDM wheel. werd

got it at a junkyard today… looks great :up:

was it a pain to install? i mean, someone totally noob mechanically could do it?

If I wasn’t selling my g2 now I’d do this for sure. Saw it on another car and looked great.

haha… simple as taking out the lug using a lug wrench (same as wheel lugs) and taking the wheel out… then putting the other one in…

Did you notice that the rim is too close to the turn signal and wiper stalks?? I put a 1991 Prelude Si wheel in my 1991 Teg, and these things are too close for comfort. I will need to modify the position of the stalks…