LS dash / gsr dash...???

i have a gsr dash, i want to put it into an ls, not sure if its the whole dash…i guess just the AIR components…ones electric with buttons, ones manual with switches(the LS). will this be hard to swap out? plz help!? thanx! :smiley:

umm, also do all LS’s come with the switches? see i dont have the ls yet, i have a gsr, and i am going to take an ls body and put all my gsr crap into it, cause i dont got a title for the gsr. cant really find a gsr around here…so my motor, tranny, interior will all be swapped over. anyone think that is a bad idea? someones offering me a black ls with a good body and bad alignement and bad camber for 600…havent seen it yet though. if anyone can help me out i would really appreciate it, thanx!

what is wrong with the GSR? and what year LS? as far as I know, the RS is the only model that had different climate control - sliders instead of pushbuttons. to convert from one model to the other you need the motor actuators from the ductwork as well - you would be better switching it all from the GSR to the LS.

my gsr has no title. and i am taking all the gsr stuff and putting it into the ls body. i saw a few non-vtech g2’s and they all looked like they were the levers. maybe they were all RS’s? Can anybody second that ls’s have the buttons rather than levers??? thanx!

I can, i have an ls and it definatly has buttons for all of the climate controls…

wouldn’t it just be easier to get a title issued for the GSR?

yeah just get a new title here in iowa they are like $100 i think,

My LS has the push buttons.

idk what to do, im stuck, the car is still registered and insured to the guy who sold me the car. i have the bill of sale and the check i gave him, but he never gave me a title because he needed to wait 4 months for CT DMV to get the title back because it was recently sold. i went to law inforcement agencies, the DMV, they all have no frickin clue, i would think this would be a more common subject, but NO ONE knows what to do, if there is a real title already on the car, how do i get a new one? If anyone has any suggestions PLEASE help me, i am going to have to spend ALOT of money on tranfering everything over to the LS including BUYING the LS in the first place and its money that i just dont have, if anyone can help me out plz give me suggestions, thanks!

go to your county court house and explain the whole thing give them the bill of sale and everything and the cars vin # and tell them you want them to junk the title and then turn around and get the new rebuilt title they would understand what to do

http://www.nydmv.state.ny.us/regtitle.htm#copy

if the car was last titled in CT, it looks like that might be a problem. Still if you have a bill of sale you should be able to work something out.